Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The SWEETEST kisses...

It was time for Landen to go to bed tonight. I told him just that, he grabbed his blankie, hugged, kissed and told daddy "goo-nye, I luh lou", and did the same to Hoya (our dog) and Simon (our gross cat) and walked right into his bedroom, climbed in his bed, and layed down and pulled the covers over himself, all by him self, with NO fussing what so ever! Can you believe it, I almost didn't. He gave me kisses and told me he loves me.
So, I turned his CD on and rubbed his arm for a little bit,he usually pulls up his sleeve and says "arm", he's so funny. As I was rubbing he unexpectedly grabbed my hand, pulled it up to his face and planted the gentle kiss right on my hand. It was so sweet, and so not like him, I got teary eyed.
And then he was out in no time flat.
I love you so much Landen, you are my everything and I just want you to know how much mommy and daddy love you!


post signature

4 comments:

Kelly said...

AWH! Isn't it sweet when they do something to remind you that they are sweet little babies and not crazy screaming banshies? Oh wait, maybe that's just me.... :)

Dena said...

sooo sweeet! He is getting to be such a big little boy - an easy bedtime just makes them soooo much cuter!

Jennisa - Avery and Livvie's Mommy! said...

aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......

Sheri said...

That is so cute- Sammy has been doing the same thing with my hand as well- he even makes the "MMMMM" sound when he gives his kisses:)