
(Unfortunately I can not take credit for this beautiful shot, I have "borrowed" it from Photobucket.)
Someone came tip-toeing into mommy and daddy's room last night at about 12 a.m. which is very unusual for him these days.
I heard, "Mommy? Up? Und covers." he was asking me if he could come up and get under the covers with me, I sat up to pick him yup and he was resting his head on the side of our bed, it was really sweet, well besides being woke up in a dead sleep,but that's OK.
He tossed and turned of course then would fall asleep, but I swear half of the night his little heels were DUG into my back the ENTIRE night!
Love my little man, but wish he would've stayed in his own bed last night b/c I certainly am sore today...... more coffee and ibuprofen please.

Someone came tip-toeing into mommy and daddy's room last night at about 12 a.m. which is very unusual for him these days.
I heard, "Mommy? Up? Und covers." he was asking me if he could come up and get under the covers with me, I sat up to pick him yup and he was resting his head on the side of our bed, it was really sweet, well besides being woke up in a dead sleep,but that's OK.
He tossed and turned of course then would fall asleep, but I swear half of the night his little heels were DUG into my back the ENTIRE night!
Love my little man, but wish he would've stayed in his own bed last night b/c I certainly am sore today...... more coffee and ibuprofen please.






3 comments:
Jake doesn't come sleep in our bed (yet) but it's the dang dog who kicks us all night! Yes, the dog sleeps IN our bed, UNDER the covers, everynight. And she likes to be rightontopofme.
My night last night sounds like yours... Just instead of a very nice picture of baby feet, imagine four hairy paws and nails that need to be cut. Not as cute, huh? lol
Gorgeous shot by the way! Why have we not seen this earlier?!
Lol, b/a it's not mine, I took it from Photobucket, but there was no copyright on it
I do love a baby to sleep with me but she does take up all the room for such a little squirt!
Post a Comment